At ACOS Medical we have a clear focussed understanding of clinical governance and how to implement it within the Private Ambulance Service.
Our staff that support our Governance portfolio are experienced in their specific areas and have a real appetite and passion to drive change and improve care delivery in the pre-hospital care environment. All staff involved in this area of our business have experience of working at, or currently in Clinical Leadership, Directorship or Strategic roles within NHS Organisations as well or the Private Ambulance sector. Our governance support extends not only to Private Ambulance Services but also other Organisations such as the Police.
Our team offer support and expertise in a number areas and offer tailor made governance support to each individual Client this can include:
- CQC registration, application and support
- Clinical Governance meetings
- Policy Development and review
- Medication Management including emergency directives and support around Patient Group Directives
- Support on the run up to CQC inspections
We have a proven track record of Companies achieving CQC registration and being rated good or higher.